If you are a Utah resident you can get a ski or snowboard lesson plus rentals and half day lift tickets from 1-4pm at the Park City Mountain Resort for only $25! This is a promotion provided by the StartNOW program. This is for all first time skiers or riders six years old and up. There are separate adult and children lessons. What is even more awesome is that they limit the group lessons to five participants or less so you get a lot of one on one instruction from the instructor.
Some details of the program:
- The StartNOW Program is offered December 4, 2009 to March 28, 2010 (not available December 18-January 3 and February 13-20). Lesson availability is limited.
- Your first lesson reservation must be made at least five days in advance.
- Participants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian as a signature is required at time of check-in.
- Proof of Utah residency will be required at time of check-in.
- StartNOW participants should arrive at Park City Mountain Rentals, located on the lower level of the Legacy Lodge, no later than noon registration and fitting of their equipment.
Awesome Bonus: “BounceBack” extra – They let you come back four more times to the Park City Resort and for only $25 per day you can customize your next four visits by selecting ONE, TWO or ALL THREE of the following:
- All-Day Lift Ticket
Pass allows you to proceed directly to the chairlift
- All-Day Equipment Rental
Equipment rentals through Park City Mountain Rentals, located in the lower level of Legacy Lodge
- Standard or Junior Ski Package: skis/poles/boots
- Standard or Junior Snowboard Package: snowboard and boots
- Afternoon Lesson
- Adult lessons (15 yrs. and older): 1 – 4pm. Meet at the Adult Ski and Snowboarding school area in the main Skiway
- Kids Lessons (6 – 14 yrs): 1 – 3 pm. Meet at the Kids Signature Program meeting area in the Kid’s Korral
This is a great deal for all Utah residents. Skiing can be expensive, but using this program gives you a chance to try skiing or snowboarding relatively cheap. Then if you decide you love it, invest in some used equipment, find discount lift tickets and live poor if you have to so you can enjoy the Greatest Snow on Earth!
For more information and to register for your lesson, go to the Park City StartNow Ski or Snowboard $25 Lesson
Park City Cheap Lift Tickets – More options for getting discount ski lift tickets through Liftopia
Park City Discount Lift Tickets – Our summary page of other ways to get Park City lift ticket discounts.
Free Lift Ticket & Snowboard Lesson at The Canyons – When you buy a qualifying Burton Snowboard
Leave a Reply