The Park City Visitor’s Bureau is holding a contest called the Easy Escape where you can win a vacation package or a ski or snowboard package.
1 Grand Prize: Travel Package for two to Park City, Utah including:
- Four nights at Hotel Park City,
- Roundtrip ground transportation from SLC Airport
- 1 $500 Southwest Airlines gift card
- 3 All-day lift tickets for 2 people to each resort: Park City Mountain Resort, Canyons Resort and Deer Valley Resort or summer activity passes
- 3 Days of equipment rentals delivered to the lodging property
- $50 American Express Gift Card
The only thing is that the grand prize winner must take the trip between April 1, 2014 to December 20, 2014. So either you are going on a spring ski trip, an early winter ski trip or a Park City summer trip. But I guess that’s better than not going to Park City at all! Plus there can be some awesome spring skiing in April.
Ski or Snowboard Gear Package Prize (2)
Ski or snowboard gear package including skis and poles or snowboard, bindings, gloves, goggles and helmet
How To Enter the Contest
First go to Park City Easy Escape and fill out the entry form.
You can get 2 more entries by sharing on Facebook or Twitter. You’ll see this option on the confirmation page after you submit your entry at the above link.
The contest for the grand prize ends at 11:59 p.m. (MST) on March 31, 2014, but if you enter now, you can be eligible to win the ski/snowboard package in January so be sure to get your entries in by then! One winner has already be chosen for the gear package (Nov), but there is still one more ski or snowboard package to be won in January. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be chosen in April to win a trip to visit Park City.