How do you get a free Park City lift ticket? Well if you are flying into Salt Lake International Airport via commercial airline (not in your own plane!) and arriving early enough, you can get a free lift ticket for that same day of your arrival to Deer Valley Ski Resort, The Canyons Ski Resort or Park City Mountain Resort simply by saving your boarding pass. It is called the Park City Quick Start Vacation. Here is the low down:
Park City Free Lift Ticket Quick Start Vacation Offer
1) Register for your free lift ticket voucher at Park City Quick Start Offer
2) Bring the voucher, same-day boarding pass and out-of-state id to a lift ticket window at Deer Valley, The Canyons or Park City Resort
3) Get your same-day free lift ticket and enjoy the rest of the day skiing or snowboarding (except no snowboarding at Deer Valley) at the resort of your choice!
Some of the restrictions:
- OFFER NOT VALID – 12/25/09-1/2/10, 2/13/10 – 3/27/10
- Offer valid for Salt Lake City International Airport arrivals via regularly scheduled commercial airline only
- Not valid for Utah residents
- Boarding pass must be presented at time of program redemption. There are no exceptions to this rule. So print out 2 copies of your boarding pass, either at home or at the airport kiosks, just to be safe.
- Lift tickets are non-transferable, not for resale and have no dollar value
- There are some other minor rules & regulations – just follow the Quick Start link above for further details.
I think this is an offer you must take advantage of if you arrive early enough. Heck, even if you can get in only an hour or two, it’s still worth it. You can kind of get a feel of how things works, where the lifts go, slope conditions, etc. – sort of like a dress rehearsal for your paid day of skiing the next day.
Don’t forget to check out other possible lift ticket deals for the rest of your stay at
Park City Discount Lift Tickets – Our summary page of other ways to get Park City lift ticket discounts.
Leave a Reply