Save some extra cash and buy your season passes before September 15 to The Canyons Resort and Park City Mountain Resort. Deer Valley Resort’s season passes go up after October 31. The Canyons will still offer a smaller discount too if you missed the September cutoff but buy before October 15.
2012-2013 Adult Full Season Pass Discounts:
There are discounts for nearly all types of passes, but here are the adult full season (ages 25-64, except for Deer Valley, ages 24-64) pass discounts to give you an idea of savings amounts for each resort:
- Park City Mtn. Resort: Regular Adult Pass w/ No Added Options*:$750 by 9/15, $850 after
- The Canyons Resort: $849 by 9/15, $1,149 after/Goes up a little more to $1,449 after 10/15
- Deer Valley Resort: $1,810 by 10/31, $2,100 after
Park City Season Pass Benefits
*Customize your pass by adding different options including:
- Fast Tracks – Access to express lanes at the most popular lifts
- Underground Parking – On a space available basis (does not guarantee a spot)
- Night Skiing/Riding – 4:00pm-9:00pm lift access on select terrain off Payday, First Time and 3 Kings Lifts, including the 3 Kings Terrain Park (night skiing/riding scheduled to operate from December 25, 2012 – March 31, 2013)
With the purchase of any option (Fast Tracks, Parking or Nights), Adult Passholders will receive:
- 2 Complimentary Friends & Family Tickets (maximum of 2 Friends and Family Tickets per passholder)
- 10% discount off Food & Beverage, Legacy Sports, Park City Mountain Rental and Repair
All season pass holders also get summer 2013 lift access.
Park City Resort Season Passes
The Canyons Season Pass Benefits
- One (1) –Complimentary day ticket. Does not apply to Child Products. (Not valid 12/26-12/31 or 2/16-2/24)
- Ability to purchase up to two (2) buddy passes per day at $67 each (Not Valid 12/26-12/31)
- 15% discount on ski and Snowboard rentals at Canyon Mountain Rentals. (unlimited)
- 15% discount on all retail merchandise at Canyon Mountain Sports and One Sweet Ride. (unlimited)
- 50% discount on adult group lesson. Does not apply to child or student products. (Not Valid 12/22-1/5, 1/19-1/21, or 2/16-2/22).
- Limited number of parking spots available in the Sundial lot for an additional $299 upgrade
- 50% discount on gold level ski or board tune at Solid Edge Tuning & Repair. Does not apply to child or student products. (Not Valid 12/22-1/5, 1/19-1/21, or 2/16-2/22).
- Summer lift privileges on Red Pine Gondola (does not include zip line, bike park, or access to High Meadow or Short Cut lifts).
Deer Valley Season Pass Benefits
- Snow Park Lunch Card – $100 value for $80
- complimentary Mountain Biking Season Pass valid for the 2013 summer season
- 4 Buddy Pass Discount Tickets – $64 for Adult & Senior/Midweek $57/Teen $56/Child $38
If you don’t want to purchase a full season pass, there are still early discounts for 5 and 10-day coupon books, Cherry Picker Passes from The Canyons and others so take advantage of the savings and purchase your passes early! Regular full day lift tickets will be $105 for The Canyons, $106 for Deer Valley and Park City Resort: TBA, but I assume it will be around $100 too.